Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Travels with Lucky Part Two

I left Huntsville on May 28th, stopped to visit my friends Peter, Karen and Mikala closer to Massey. Had a great supper with them and Lucky left piles of black hair on their spotless kitchen floor. They were so hospitable to both of us! We stayed in Sault St. Marie and then went on to Lake Superior Provincial Park. In order to come back and paint without any worries about where to spend the night, I went on to Wawa and rented a room at the Wawa Moror Inn. Wow! We had a back door and a front door. The back door opened onto the woods, it was spacious, bright and really modern and clean. I highly recemmend it. Their lobby has a dining room with a double fireplace opening into the lounge on the other side as well. I painted at a spectacular falls called Upper Magpie falls. The spray from the falls soaked my feet, I was wearing a rain coat and gloves but got too cold to finish it.
Then We went down to Silver Falls, on the same river, hiked up the trail and found more falls!